Monday, November 29, 2010

Estate Sale Hunting

Hubby and I found a couple of estate sales recently. Besides finding some books to sell on the Internet, I found a few items to use in some multi media art projects.



We found some some old books and rulers and paper.








Then I found some old vintage puzzles. Not quite sure what I will do with them yet. May glue them together and put a hanger on back, so they could be hung on a wall.


We have a Santa, Woody Wood Pecker among these old puzzles.


Here is a cute bear family...

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful finds you have here. Don't you just love a good estate sale? They're slowing down this time of year, so I have to look hard to get my fix:-)
    My husband just spent his 1st week in retirement, yikes!!
    Thanks so much for visiting.

    ReplyDelete