Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting Ready For Art / Craft Show In December


I have been busy getting ready for an Art/Craft show...













Back in October I was wandering around the Internet looking for inspiration
for something to make to sell at an art/craft show.
I have not been in an art/craft show for many years so am a little nervous.






While wandering the blogs I came across this cute idea at http://niceandeasyantiques.blogspot.com/2010/10/little-transformation.html . I thought it was cute, easy to make and unique.











Next day I was off the antique store where I rent a case.
I was able to find some vintage door knobs at an okay price.
Next stop was to the craft store for some wire. At home I was able to come up with the other little items I needed. Old lace, vintage photos and Christmas Postcards and some tidbits to add. A piece of jewel or old button.



What do you think??
I have been busy doing some alter multi media book art. Will post those in a few days.
Hubby and I have visited a couple of shows this fall to see what is being made. I have not seen anything in the multi media art style. Hope that there is some interest and I can sell some of my art.

No matter what I had fun crafting and searching other blogs for inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by to visit. I hope that you will take a minute looking around and please do come back soon.. Grace
I have posted on these sites. There you will find other fun things to view

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous vintagephotographs & the holders are fabulous friend!! Thanks for sharing, I'm visiting from Common Ground & I love your blog!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea-I've got lots of knobs laying around and what do you do with them all!

    ReplyDelete