Monday, December 6, 2010

Busy Creating Multi Media Art for Craft/Art Show


I am going to be busy this week. The Art/Craft show that I am involved in is this Saturday at St. Michael's Church in Duluth Minnesota.

I had these three pieces almost done with wanting to add just some finishing touches. With that done this morning they can be wrapped and boxed up for the show. But first I will give you a peek at them.

They are made from vintage book covers, vintage lace, pictures, keys, jewels and buttons. I have glue little hangers on the back so they can be hung on a wall or just leaned up on a book shelf or table.

I will be sharing my crafts this week at the following blogs. Why not see what others are making or maybe add your craft work to ours.

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

The Shirt Diaries

Sew Much Ado

Blue Cricket

My Back Yard Eden

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Frugal Friday

Thanks for stopping by.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment