Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mixing Vintage Keys and Jewelry




Busy today using a few pieces of treasures found at sales to make some necklaces for my art / craft fair. I have used chains from my findings and old jewelry boxes, old keys and pieces of jewelry to make up some new necklaces to sell.





Old Keys... Old Clip Earrings







Pieces of old beads added to keys.



Pretty faux pearl earring and faux pearls on old key


And an angel to watch over it all. I have less than 2 weeks to finish up. Need to keep getting more done besides finishing up Christmas shopping.

thanks for stopping by.. I will be sharing these at
The Shirt Diaries

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration. I have a bunch of old keys and now know what to do with them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great job with the keys. I think I like these bigger keys better than the skeleton keys that are out there. The larger surface makes them perfect for decorating with jewels.
    I am a new follower. Happy creating!!!

    ReplyDelete