Monday, November 16, 2009

Orphan Photo 27 Vermont Masked Cabinet Parker


Here is another postmortem cabinet photo in my vintage photos. This one is sad since it is of two young children. This poor family lost two children at or near the same time.

Makes me think of my great great grandparents Betsey and Dwight Day who lost 3 children to scarlet fever within a months time.

Top of photo in back written in pencil is Parker children Bradford Vermont. The Photographer was Bracy of Wells River Vermont.

The children appear to be little boys about a year or two apart. I will be putting this picture up for sale in my eBay store. May link up to a distant family member some day.
Thanks for stopping by... Have a great day... Grace

1 comment:

  1. I am fascinated by these. How can you tell this is a PM photo?

    ReplyDelete