Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vintage Orphan Photo # 67 Cars Dapper Dressed Man and Boy and Coffee Shop Sign


Here is a great old photo I picked up at an estate sale some time ago. I am guessing it is from the 1930's. Pictured is one car with what looks like two women sitting in the front seat. Standing out side in their best clothes is a young man and young boy. Both are wearing hats. Parked next is another car showing only part of it.

In the back ground is a building with a sign over the door. With a magnifying glass I can read that it says coffee shop.

There is no name or notation of where this was taken. Back has marks showing that it came out of a photo album


I love old photos and hope that you enjoy this one.

Please take a moment and look at some of my other old photos.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment