Friday, March 18, 2011

EBAY STICKS TO THE SELLERS AGAIN


I posted this over at my other blog couponloversunitehttp://www.blogger.com/www.couponloversunite.blogspot.com and felt that it should be shared here since some of you may sell on eBay as I do.

To read the article written by auctionbytes and my feelings on eBay sticking it to us the seller one more time by rising our selling fees please go here.

There is no selling option that is large and has the traffic as eBay or Amazon so they have us in the palm of their hands.

The option is for us to just raise our prices to cover this new fee.

Thanks for stopping by... If you sell on eBay or Amazon I would love to hear your thoughts on this new fee of eBay now wanting to charge on the shipping costs beside the purchase price. They already charge us on this same thing with our pay pal payment from the buyer. So we are getting hit twice.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment