Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Treasures Found At Thrift Stores and Estate Sales

Hubby and I love to spend several days a week hunting for books and any other items we think we can resell on eBay or Amazon to suppliment our retirement income.

I have always believed that my hubby did not really listen to me when I was sharing items I was looking for to resell.
Well I was wrong, I had mentioned that vintage Disney fabric was sellable on eBay and look what he spotted first at a recent estate sale. I put it up for auction last night and it already has bids.

Also this week at a thrift store I spotted two glasses that look like Dorothy Thorp roly poly that were made popular on the Mad Men show. I do not know if they are real Thorp's or some made to look like them during the mid century period.  I have listed them on eBay with a statement of not knowing if they are orginal or not. You can watch to see if they sell by hitting the link above.

I love going to sales, great entertainment and there is always the possiblity of finding a true treasure to resell on ebay. You can see what I am selling by going here.

So here is two tips for you to watch for when you are out hunting. Do you have any that you want to share. I love tips on what to look for while out hunting.

I will be sharing this at
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Tuesday Treasures

Anything Related

Anything Goes

Vintage Thingie Thursday

Thanks for stopping by to visit.. hope to see you again real soon. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment