Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BIRCHWOOD WISCONSIN 1929 BABY ERNEST Orphan Photo # 105

I am a sucker for old photos, I go to an auction, estate sale or antique store and I always have to check out the photos. I find it so sad that they are sitting some where other than a family photo album.
This old snapshot is of baby Ernest who is about 5 1/2 months old in the year 1929. Only identifying mark is written the year, first name and Birchwood Wisconsin.
Will put up for sale in my eBay store and hope that some one will want it because they collect or someone will recognize the people pictured and they will want to add to their family photo.
Till then it sits in my orphan photo album.

Thanks for taking a stop by Grace

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious.. have you ever has a sale from someone who recognized their family? I never even thought to look for that online (but I will now)! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete