Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Orphan Photo # 49 Vintage Photo Poses Early 1900's Cute Man in Hat


I love these old photos where there is 4 different poses in a row. This one is of a handsome gentleman dressed in his best suit. His shirt has a wide collar and he is wearing a colorful tie. Second photo he is wearing a hat. What do we know about him? Not much really. Probably in early 20's , probably is a business man or works in an office from the clothing.

Sadly we have no name written on the photo or even know where it is taken. Looking at the chair in the back ground I am guessing this photo is from the early 1900's.
I remember these from the 1950's. You would go into this photo booth. Put in your money and get four different poses.
Some where I have an old photo of my sister and me taken in the 1950's. We are wearing coats and scarfs on our head. Look like 2 poor little urchins.

One of the photos in my banner is of a darling little girl in several poses. I have several photos of her that I bought at an estates. So sad when people part with their family photos.
Hope that you have enjoyed seeing this wonderful vintage photo. Please stop by again . Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment