Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Vintage Valentines post #1


I have found some wonderful vintage Valentines in the past at sales. As a child I loved Valentines day in school.

We would buy a package of Valentines then pick who in my class would get which one. Everyone got one of course.

I loved receiving them also. Sadly I do not have any of these received from class mates but I do have ones that others received.

Over the next days until the big day I will share some of mine. There are some real cute ones so be sure to stop back every day if possible.

Today's is a pretty little girl in an Indian outfit complete with big head dress. The arrow moves up and down. Written is


"You're my CHIEF attractions

I'm aiming to make you mine Valentine"

on the back is

To Roy Gene

From Beccy Ann

Thanks for stopping by...hope to see you real soon... Grace

1 comment:

  1. This Indian card will go great with all of my cowboys! Uh oh...another collection!

    ReplyDelete