Friday, December 10, 2010

Craft Show On My Mind

This is what is on my mind today.






This is on my mind" is a Friday photo feature that anyone with a blog can join. It can open the door to us sharing our lives with these photos. This can give us all a new way to discover each other, and maybe form new friendships. Hosted by Rhonda at the Down to Earth blog.

What is on my mind is getting ready for a craft/art show that is tomorrow (12/11). The Weather people on the TV are telling us that there is a snow storm coming. If it hits heavy tomorrow this probably will hurt us at the show.
This will be my first craft/art show in 15 years and I am /was looking for good results.
Time will tell how it turns out. In the mean time I am still working.
This little Christmas Tree is what I am working to finish today. It is made with vintage 2"by 2" squares hot glued to a Styrofoam Christmas Tree. Very time consuming but so pretty.
What is on your mind? Check the other postings at Down to Earth and join in if you have a blog.
Thanks for stopping by.. you can view my other craft items at other postings. Grace

1 comment:

  1. Hello Grace. What a lovely little Christmas tree! I hope you don't get all the snow they're predicting and I wish you well at the show tomorrow.

    Take care in the snow.

    ReplyDelete