Tuesday, November 22, 2011

VINTAGE THANKSGIVING POSTCARD Early 1900's

Hard to believe but Thanksgiving is upon us. At this time I think of past Thanksgivings. Time with family and friends. Mostly wonderful memories of wonderful food and time with my family.  My parents and grandparents are gone but the memories stay. What a beautiful Thanksgiving table they would prepare. Wonderful food, wonderful smells and lots of laughter. Later in the evening we would draw names to give gifts to at Christmas time. Whose name would we pick and what would we buy them. Wonderful memories of the past. I hope that 20 to 30 years from now my grandchildren will remember fond memories of these days spent with their parents and grandparents.

Today I am sharing one of my vintage Thanksgiving postcards. Hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful holiday. Thanks for stopping by to visit. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment