Friday, December 30, 2011

Auctions Finds Last Night To Resell Tom Swift Books Red Wagon and Wicker Bassinet

Fun night at one of the local auctions. It was their antique auction between Christmas and New Years.
We have decided to expand our space at antique store #2. Business has been good and feel it will only increase.
We sell alot of small items that cost around the $10.00 price range. Last night I hoped to find a couple items that would bring in a little more money.
I was able to buy this vintage red Radio Chief wagon. I paid $25.00 for it and hope to sell it for around $60 to $75.
Friends of ours wanted a vintage wood play pen included was a white wicker bassinet. They did not want it so passed it on to us. I looked it up on eBay and they sell for around $50.00 to $75.00 plus shipping.

What a great freebie. I will treat them to pizza once it sells to celebrate.
Books found were several older ones with the ones we wanted being Tom Swift several from the series. All the others in the lot of books bought will just be a bonus.
Was a fun night at the auction house. Time spent with friends visiting and looking for treasures.
Do you go to auctions to find treasures for yourself or to resell. I would love to hear what you have found.
Thanks for stopping by hope that you will take a minute and look at some of my other finds. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment