Tuesday, December 27, 2011

VINTAGE ORPHAN PHOTO # 104 DARLING YOUNG CHILDREN BOZELL FAMILY

Orphan Photo # 104 is of four young children. Two are boys and two are darling little girls. The girls are wearing matching dresses.
This is a cabinet photo with photographer name looking like SD Hirst. On back is written in pencil Gust Johnson . Written in pen is Harvey Bozell first row which leads me to believe is the boy in the back. Under that is written Mamie Echerson, Dewey Bozell and Alpha Bozell.
Being that the girls are in matching dresses and have different last names makes me believe that she may have lived with them with her parents passing away or some other tragedy.
I have found a Harvey Bozell on ancestry living in Indiania. I do not know if this is same Harvey but if so would love to share this picture with them.


I am sharing this at Nifty Thrifty Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by and viewing this photo.Hope that you will take a minute and search some of my other vintage photos. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment