Sunday, February 26, 2012

TREASURES ARE ALL AROUND US ~ VINTAGE HUNTING PHOTOS FOUND

You never know what you will find when you walk into an estate sale.  Yesterday was another Saturday, another day to see what could be found to resell. Some days are just difficult to find anything of interest at a good price.
We started Saturday out with helping to serve breakfast to the neighorhood at our church. A good way to spend a little time with those in the neighbor. Good food  and some smiling faces.
After helping to clean up it was off to go to a couple of estate sales in search for treasures.  Times are tough and hunting is tough. Either there is nothing that interests me or the prices are to high to make any money.
First sale was a bust and second sale was pretty much a bust until I spotted an old photo album. Not so old to be antique but the old kind with the metalic pages.  Within this album was over 85 photos some guys enjoying their hunting trips. Lots of pictures of deer and elk alive and dead.  Not the kind of photos I would want to have but I knew instantly that some one may be interested in.  At only a $1.00 I could not go wrong.
Tonight while watching the academy awards I got it ready for auction on eBay. Time will tell if it sells but until then I have hope and I am out only $1.00.



 
Tonight while watching the academy awards I got it ready for auction on eBay. Time will tell if it sells but until then I have hope and I am out only $1.00.
Tomorrow is auction night and if we are not snowed in I hope that I will find a treasure or two
Thanks for stopping by to see what treasure I have found. Grace

1 comment: