Thursday, October 11, 2012

CASH FOR TRASH WEDNESDAY 10/11/12

Hubby and I love to hunt garage sales, thrift stores and auctions for treasures to resell on eBay, Etsy and the Antique Stores.

Some of our highlights this last week on eBay have been vintage foreign postcards. I bought these a few months ago and finally got to them. Boy am I happy I took the time to work on them for eBay.

The postcards were in vintage black scrap books that former owner displayed them in.

290 + VINTAGE early 1900s Postcards w/ album England, Switzerland Germany France sold last night for opening bid of $49.95 plus shipping.


360 + VINTAGE early 1900s Postcards with album France, Spain Black White Color sold for $122.00 a little over a week ago.


I bought these a few months ago at an estate auction and do not know exactly what I paid but I do know there is a great profit between these 2 post card albums. Plus I have 3 more  albums with post cards to list for sale in the near future.

Well thats it for now. Another day and another dollar to make. Thanks for stopping by. Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment