Friday, October 19, 2012

FRIDAY FINDS ~ BOXES OF COOKBOOKS BOUGHT 10/19/12

Friday Finds this week is 5 boxes of vintage antique cook books bought at an estate auction last Monday. In these boxes were piles of old cook books that I will be putting up for sale on eBay for auction. 
Today I will offer for auction the following
1930s Northwest House Wives Prize Winning Recipes
1890s Majestic Cookbook
1916 Jello American Most Famous Dessert Recipe

1925 Jello Ice Cream Powder Recipe book
1890s Universal Food Chopper Recipe Book
1913 Ball Preserving Cook book
1923 New Home Cook Book
1928 Library Ann's Cook Book
Take a look at my eBay auctions  this week and watch if they sell. Grab one of them if you find something interesting.,
I will continue listing these over the week end and until they are all up for sale. They will be offered in auctions and buy it now.

Have you found anything interesting to sell on the Internet recently ?  Grace

5 comments:

  1. Very cool finds!!! I love old cookbooks - I'm always searching for them when I thrift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a great haul! I don't know that I would be able to part with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fun to find and are quite desireable. Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Jell-o book is amazing! I had no idea it dated that far back.

    ReplyDelete